So goodbye to 2012. It wasn't a bad year really. The weather left a lot to be desired but it hasn't been as bad around here as in some places so mustn't grumble.
As usual been thinking about the year ahead and here's what is on my plan.
- Knit exclusively from stash (seriously I need to economise and yarn is stashed all over the place in this house)
- Declutter (do I really need to hang on to 5 year old knitting mags?)
- Rein in my finances and be more frugal
- Go to Scotland (this is in hand)
- Go to see a show or a concert
- Camp more often for odd weekends
Walk 100 miles. I will walk 100 miles during this month. Starting tomorrow. Quite excited about this one.
Still pondering a challenge for February. Will keep you posted.