Monday 14 November 2011

Some Knitted FOs

I've been quite productive of late.

Hats - 3 hats made from the gorgeous Adriafil Knitcol.  Two the same for the girls and one for Baby O who is now 1 - blimey, where did the year go??

Knitcol Hat

Isn't he adorable?  Can't believe how quickly they grow.  Had enough for a bobble on his hat.  Again used lovely Knitcolfor this one too.

School Christmas Fair is looming and items need to be donated to the stalls.  The colour scheme for our stall this year is black and white so am knitting up 2 hats.  Hat number one is finished.  It's black and white.  Hat number 2 is on the needles and is white and black.  Photo to follow when done...


There was also a pair of 6ply socks for Nick

And another Noro striped scarf for me.  Used James Brett Monsoon this time.  Love how the stripes worked out.


3 comments:

scarletti said...

You've been so busy!! Love the colours on the noro scarf and my how your girls are growing!! It seems only yesterday all our girls were nearer to baby o's age and we were sock-warring!

Padiham Knitter said...

Oh I know! It's quite scary how quickly the years are rolling by. Sigh....

Angela B said...

I just found your blog via Pinterest and how timely!. My new years resolution for 2012 is to crochet again (it's been years and years) and I want to learn to knit specifically because I want to fill our house with rainbowy colour and gorgeous winter hats for the kids! Love your style - you are my inspiration now! ;-)