Monday 29 December 2008

Christmas

Well it's been a busy one with Nativities, pressies lots of eating and all that jazz. Ended up downloading the Ting Tings album as a treat to myself as DH failed to pick up on my hints ("I really like the Ting Tings, wouldn't mind their album!" being a typical example!!) Oh well. He did redeem himself by getting me a nice digital radio/ipod docking station so I can enjoy my new Ting Tings album at work!! As well as listen to the Togmeister as well

The girls ended up doing 3 performances of their "Wriggly Nativity" because the school hall is just too small to accommodate all of the audience and all of the children. Every single child was in the concert. The infants did the nativity and the juniors did some fabulous singing including Bohemian Rhapsody which wasn't half bad!

Here are my two stage stars. One's a slightly grumpy looking pig and the other a very serious angel (in the middle) sporting a new short hairdo - had to dash to the hairdressers for a rescue job after little sister decided to test her hairdressing skills on big sister. Not a pretty sight! Found the locks of hair shoved into DH's motorbike boots a day later!!!



I do hope Father Christmas brought all of you the things you wanted this year. I got the usual array of nice smellies, choccies etc. All nice but this year I did get a knitterly pressie from my lovely UK Sock Knitters swap pal Misselle. Thanks again!



Christmas day was lovely. There was the 4 of us plus my parents, sister in law, auntie Isobel and my friend Tracy. We ate well and chilled. Here's Tracy with the girls and Sally the dog - you just got to wear a tiara at christmas don'tcha!!

No comments: