Saturday 1 November 2008

FOs

Lots of stuff done since last time but not all photographed. Really enjoyed knitting Woollywormhead's Loopy Flapper. Lot's of sock knitting has taken place and got bumped off early on in this round of Hat Attack.

Here are a few things I finished recently

Socks for Nick. Sock yarn gifted by Knitternatternoo my lovely UK swap spoiler. Just a straightforward pair of ribbed socks. He didn't mind the pink stripe and wears them a lot


Jaywalkers. A birthday pressie for Charlotte. Good old Regia sock yarn. I was especially pleased with how these socks came out. The stripes looked really good.


Fingerless Mitts. Another birthday pressie. Used my last bit of Lorna's Laces sock yarn for these Mitt Envy mittens. The first skein became socks for the girls. The yarn was another gift from my sockapalooza pal Channon.




Socks for Samantha. Another birthday present. Opal rainforest yarn this time. Nice but not as nice as Regia. Have made some more of the above mitts for myself with the leftovers.

1 comment:

SissySees said...

You've been busy and it all looks great! The Knight unearthed his Fred socks over the weekend, so I guess fall is really here.