Sunday 26 February 2012

Knitting - Latest FOs

I've been a busy little bee this week.

Monday was the last day of the half term holidays. Well not really a holiday day - one of the INSET days that are added on here and there.  It was vile weather so the girls and I nipped over to Clitheroe to have a look around.  Looked in the toy shop and nearly fainted at the cost of dolly clothes.  This prompted a trip to the wool shops (a therapy shop you see).

Got a dolly clothes pattern book and some sale yarn and cast on that very evening. First item is finished and here it is....
It's a little pinafore dress.  Blue and white yarn in a chevron pattern for the skirt and plain blue on the bodice. I'm quite pleased with it.  It's a little on the large size but there is also a jumper to knit to go with it which I haven't done yet.
There are even buttons up the back.

I also made a little pink phone sock/cosy.  This was a request from a colleague at work so I hope they gave me the right dimensions.  I used some free yarn from a knitting magazine so it was a nice cheap project.  Pink was the requested colour so I hope he likes it.
Pink phone cosy

No comments: