Thursday 15 November 2012

Feeling Proud

Littlest girl made her debut as a concert pianist tonight.  She's been taking piano lessons for a few months now and the music school had a pupils concert.  She was the first performer to take the stage and played on a grand piano for the first time.  I was so proud of her.  She played her piece perfectly and the smile on her face when she finished and everyone clapped was priceless.  I almost burst with pride!  It's a really big deal to perform in front of other people on an unfamiliar instrument when you are  one of the youngest ones there.  She was chuffed to bits with herself and rightly so.

I still have no voice and am having to whisper most of the time which is a bit of a pain.  Hope to be vocally restored over the next day or so.

Finally cast off Sweetheart dress.  Just the mittens to go and I'll be all caught up with my knitting (well nearly, there's always something on the go)

No comments: