- You start looking through bags and find almost completed projects that you made for your kids that are now at least 2 years sizes too small.
- You find yarn you have absolutely no recollection of ever buying
- You find little nuggets of yarn you don't even like that much but thought you might use somehow
- You find yarn you have bought more of because you forgot you ever had it in the first place
- You find 8 pairs of 4mm knitting needles
- You find every bit of free yarn that you ever got with a magazine even though you don't have the magazine any more
As you have probably guessed I've been having a bit of a tidy up. I am quite astonished at what I have got. I'm beginning to think that I might have a bit of a problem!!!