Tuesday 6 November 2012

Who could hang a name on you



Word cloud created on Wordle

It's Tuesday.  I'm not good at Tuesdays. Tuesday is not the beginning of the week, for which I am usually ready. Nor is Tuesday yet halfway through the week. Tuesday is most definitely not the joyous approach of the end of the week. Poor Tuesday, it's a nowhere day.  It's a tough day. Maybe it should be renamed Toughday.  I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time hanging around on Tuesdays waiting for stuff to happen.  In fact, I am beginning to dislike Tuesday so much that I almost feel sorry for it.

Today's Tuesday is a real damp squib of a day.  It's a wet, dreary and gloomy kind of day.  Not a day to fill me with enthusiasm and vigour in the least.  So I got to thinking about how to describe it and ended up losing a rather pleasant half an hour absorbed in thesaurus and dictionary. This let to the lovely word cloud above which I feel is a pretty positive way of portraying an otherwise rather mood flattening kind of day!  If you fancy having a go then check out Wordle.  It's quite addictive!  

No comments: